Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Omg hi friends!!!

This is so cool, we have an MEP blog! Yay. I promise I'll make a layout for it after promos (: It might be yellow. It might also be red. Or blue. Or black. Or white.

Anyway here's a useful document:
H2 Music Syllabus

Scroll all the way down for details to the focus works for gamelan and indian music. Hopefully, by next year, we would have gotten our hands (and ears) on all these recordings ;)
It tells you exactly what we need to know too so that's good.

While I'm at this, you may recall that we have to pay for our Hindee scores. (The stunningly beautiful yellow ones)
In addition to the $33 that they cost, there's $5 shipping or something cost as well. So people who've paid me $33 may still have yet to pay me $5.

PEOPLE WHO STILL OWE ME $38
Yezi
Dominic aka Brains
Shunta

PEOPLE WHO OWE ME $5
Royce <3
Ruiheng
Chenn Zua
Woonie
Yihui
Joyce
Myself
Jinjun
Mel

Lood Guck for promos, my friends! May we all get As. And remember to do your compos! Don't procrastinate!

<3 Jane

No comments: